Forum FastHits4U.com   →   Rules & Announces   →   Announces   →   [ANNO] - Please leave your Feedback about the new theme

[ANNO] - Please leave your Feedback about the new theme

Started by Vall3ntin Feb 24th, 2023 at 11:27
Vall3ntin
Founder of Fasthits4u.com
Feb 24th, 2023 at 11:27

Dear members,

Today I worked and am still working on modifying the theme. It won't be very sophisticated because I like something simple and interesting.

The theme is 35% complete. I'm still working on it because I modify the theme according to how I like it. Due to the fact that the theme is not complete, you will encounter problems with the appearance during the day today / tomorrow, don't panic, they will disappear when I finish completely.

What do you think about the new theme?

« Last Edit: Mar 29th, 2023 at 17:00 by Vall3ntin »

Coming together is a beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.

cannonstar
Free
Feb 25th, 2023 at 19:28

I like night version.

Vall3ntin
Feb 26th, 2023 at 04:35
cannonstar wrote:

I like night version.

I'm glad to hear this and I'm trying to make the site 100% compatible with the phone as well.

WorldWebSolution
Free
Feb 27th, 2023 at 07:08

I didn't like this new version of the FastHits4U website 🙄 Because I'm no longer able to access the FastHits4U website via Microsoft Edge browser. It keeps accusing that I am using ad blockers, and they are all disabled and even if I had activated the ad blockers, I would deactivate them. Anyway, here is my negative point regarding this new version of the site!

Site Score (my opinion):
-99%

« Last Edit: Feb 27th, 2023 at 07:13 by WorldWebSolution »

Vall3ntin
Feb 27th, 2023 at 13:24
WorldWebSolution wrote:

I didn't like this new version of the FastHits4U website 🙄 Because I'm no longer able to access the FastHits4U website via Microsoft Edge browser. It keeps accusing that I am using ad blockers, and they are all disabled and even if I had activated the ad blockers, I would deactivate them. Anyway, here is my negative point regarding this new version of the site!

Site Score (my opinion):
-99%

I understand the negative opinion, but that blockad script had nothing to do with the last change (design).

The modification made only concerns the design, not adblock. At the moment I disabled that adblock because a bug was created.

WorldWebSolution
Free
Feb 27th, 2023 at 15:20

From a check in the image that appears when trying to log in to the FastHits4u website.

The image is on the side --> https://ibb.co/bvqYbw6

« Last Edit: Feb 27th, 2023 at 15:31 by WorldWebSolution »

Vall3ntin
Feb 27th, 2023 at 16:11
WorldWebSolution wrote:

From a check in the image that appears when trying to log in to the FastHits4u website.

The image is on the side --> https://ibb.co/bvqYbw6

I tried the site through Microsoft Edge (Clean without ad blocker addon installed) and I don't receive the notification. Try from another browser, the Adblock that had a bug was removed, the one that remained works without problems.

WorldWebSolution
Free
Feb 28th, 2023 at 09:17

Accessing the FastHits4U website through the Microsoft Edge browser is not working, at the moment I found another way to access the FastHits4U website. Still, thanks a lot for the feedback!

« Last Edit: Feb 28th, 2023 at 09:18 by WorldWebSolution »

elouasif
Free
Mar 01st, 2023 at 14:41
Vall3ntin wrote:

Dear members,

Today I worked and am still working on modifying the theme. It won't be very sophisticated because I like something simple and interesting.

The theme is 35% complete. I'm still working on it because I modify the theme according to how I like it. Due to the fact that the theme is not complete, you will encounter problems with the appearance during the day today / tomorrow, don't panic, they will disappear when I finish completely.

What do you think about the new theme?

Copyright © 2021 - 2024 FastHits4U.com . All rights reserved! Server time: