Forum FastHits4U.com   →   Rules & Announces   →   Forum Rules   →   [ALERT] - This is an informative message please read it.

[ALERT] - This is an informative message please read it.

Started by Vall3ntin Dec 15th, 2021 at 08:05
Vall3ntin
Founder of Fasthits4u.com
Dec 15th, 2021 at 08:05

Dear members,

As an administrator, I have the duty to notify the members of the platform on a monthly basis about the following issues:

• I am the only person who manages this platform and I communicate with you only through this internal messaging system, through the support ticket and only the e-mail addresses ( admin@fasthits4u.com / support@fasthits4u.com ), avoid contacting to discuss on e-mail addresses, communicate with me only through the ticket system.
  • I will never ask for your login details.
  • Manual deposits through CRYTPO will be made only through the ticket system, there I will send you the crypto address where you can send the amount of money to load the account.
  • Do not use VPN because you may be automatically blocked.
  • Don't tell your friends / password because you can't trust them.
  • To check when you receive an internal message from the administrator, try to reply (there you will receive a message like "You can't send messages to administrator, contact us via support tickets."), Otherwise report the person for a ban.
  • If any member asks for the account password, username or other account details please report it to take quick action because such things are not tolerated by me.

Cheers, FastHits4U.com Staff

Coming together is a beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.

Copyright © 2021 - 2024 FastHits4U.com . All rights reserved! Server time: